Eyepatchentertainmen teaches you how to choose the best prime lens for Canon cameras, for video shooting. The faster the lens, the lower the light we need. The dark sequence was shot using a Nikon 15 mm 1.8 lens. Canon 50 mm 1.8 or the Nikon 50 mm 1.8 are good starting prime lenses. These run about 100 dollars. Sigma 30 mm 1.4 is a way up from that. After that there is the Canon L series primes, those are very good as well. Adaptation is also needed when you start using lenses. The most expensive is not the best for your usage. EBay lens buying experimentation is also needed, for low-cost projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades