If you have a Canon digital camera and plan on shooting video with it using a camera rig, then you'll want a good way to control your recordings with a start/stop button. A remote control is the way to go, but don't spend all that money— make your own! The remote in the video is hardwire into the camera and onto the rig for easy handling. You'll need your Canon 5D MK II HD DSLR (but it will work on other Canon models, too), a Canon RC-6 Remote Control (or generic brand), fiber optics cable, wire hanger, gaffers tape, a Leatherman multi-tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades