This video discusses the lenses available for the Cannon 7D camera. The video starts by describing the difference between still and video lenses. The presenter then goes on to recommend his three favorite lenses. First, the Tokina 11-16 is the wide angle lens recommended in the video. The Tamron SP AF17-50mm is a stabilized lens that works great for video and stills. Finally, the presenter recommends the Sigma APO 50-150mm to round out the lens collection. These lenses will cover all distances and just about all lighting situations as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades