Let us help you install your JVC Everio software and hook up your JVC HD Everio video camera to your computer. Just select your operating system.
Apple HD Tutorial Notes:
1. This tutorial explains how to import HD video to an Apple computer via iLink. For many applications, this will be the easiest method to import video to an Apple computer. If you are using iMovie '08, you must use i.Link
2. If you wish to use a USB connection to import video to your Apple computer, please consult the following website.
3. For best results with any Apple computer, please download & install the latest version of the Quick Time Component for Everio from the following website.
4. It is necessary to engage the "Dubbing Playback" mode in order to download video from an HD Everio via i.Link. This video shows the correct method to do this with a GZ-HD3 or GZ-HD7 camera. If you own a GZ-HD5 or GZ-HD6 camera, please refer to the owner's manual for the correct method to engage the "Dubbing Playback" mode.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades