If you've ever wanted to do in-car filming, you know how difficult the set up is. The Tripshot mount can help you master your next taxicab confession, or your next car chase scene. This video explains proper setup and installation for maximum flexibility and diversity of camera angles.
This video shows you how to attach your camcorder and tripod to a Tripshot mount for in-car video. No suction cups, tools, or special hardware required! Useful for capturing video for scenic drives, track days, or vacations.
The video explains the how to mount the tripod to the platform and then provides some suggestions on tripod heads for in-car video application.
This mount provides more interesting camera angles and perspectives by leveraging tripod 3-axis head. Tripshot comes with everything you need to attach your tripod and camcorder for in-car video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades