Check out this video tutorial to show you how to use the Sony DSR-PD170 MiniDV camcorder. This video was made by the equipment room at CUNY Journalism School in New York.
The DSR-PD170 is a high quality video camera well suited to a broad range of applications -- from event videography to training videos to filmmaking. It's small size and long battery life make it ideal for use in the field, and its broad array of manual override features make it a very adaptable camera for all sorts of shooting environments.
You'll learn all of the following steps for using the Sony DSR-PD170 MiniDV camcorder: check the bag, mount the battery, powering on, inserting miniDV tapes, recording, zooming, focusing, use the LCD screen, auto lock, the gain button, the shutter speed button, white balance, the AE shift button, the audio level button, the iris button (f-stops), the push auto button, ND filters, the back light button and finally... the spot light button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades